Graduation & Senior Sessions
There's no denying, the Class of '23 has experienced a couple of crazy years like no other.
Seniors, I believe you deserve to experience the same milestones and traditions as the classes that came before you. That's why I'm so enthusiastic about my graduation and senior sessions.
Bring your cap and gown, sports uniform, outfit changes, and props. Grab a few friends for a group session, or even your dog! It's all about capturing you, your achievements, and passions at this pivotal moment in time.
What Makes Me Different:
* You get at least 20 artfully edited photos t a 30 min session, and at least 75 at a 60 min session, not just your 5-10 favorites.
* I will have most shoots edited and back to you for download within 72 hours (at the very longest, 7 days during peak season).
* If it rains on your booked day, your full deposit can be applied to a different day.
* I got my start as a landscape photographer and I firmly believe that the background in any photo is just as important as the subject. I take great care in finding magical backgrounds.
* For 60 minute packages, during the editing process, I like to send sneak peeks and ask clients which "look" they like best. Some people prefer dark and moody. Some prefer natural. Some prefer high contrast artistic looks. Or you can just leave it up to me and get what I think looks best.
* Do you want to recreate a pose you saw on Instagram or Pinterest? Screen shot me the photo and we can do it!
* I remove acne and pesky deep wrinkles at no additional cost. Let me know the file numbers of your top 5-10 favorites and I will "clean" them up. (if you want them all done, it's an extra $50 to cover the editing time)
* I LOVE meeting our local seniors!! We have soooo much fun. Getting to know them at their session makes my day. I leave every senior shoot feeling better about our future.
Scroll down for senior packages
Senior Photo Packages
We can shoot anywhere you choose! Want classic Gig Harbor maritime looks? Skansie Park is amazing in the morning. Want rolling golden fields and woodsy looks? Sehmel park 2 hours before sunset is my favorite. Kopachuck Park is my fav for ferns, forest, beach and driftwood. I created my blog just to help clients choose. Each location has pros/cons and examples I have taken. Be sure to click on "older posts" to see them all. You can also get an idea of what you may want by perusing my full client galleries.; the location is in the title of each album.
Each hour I shoot typically takes me 4-6 hours of editing time. You will receive your photos in an online gallery with download instructions for you to print wherever you please. If you choose, there are also print options right from your gallery on my website. You should receive your gallery no more than 4 days after our session, but it isn't unusual for me to have them for you the next day!
Package 1 (prices for sessions booked after 8/14/22)
30 minute-mini and 20 artfully edited images for digital download: $225 plus tax. One outfit. Supersize your mini and do two outfits for $40 more and receive 40 edited images. Weeknights and weekend mornings only at the following locations: Skansie Park (AM), Bella Bella Beach Sandspit on Fox Island (AM weekends and PM weeknights), Kopachuck Park (10am-noon weekends, and we would have time for the woods only), Sehmel Homestead Park (weeknights only, 90 minutes before sunset). For examples from each location, click my blog tab above; it highlights each location with pro and cons and examples taken at each park. Click "older posts" to see them all.
Package 2 (prices for sessions booked after 9/7/22)
60 minutes, unlimited outfit changes, 75+ artfully edited images for digital download, plus get previews and choose what "feel" you want your images to have (i.e. natural/modern): $375 plus tax. Valid at locations within 25 minute drive of Gig Harbor. An hour at the super cool Tacoma Tideflats is $425 due to the driving and wide variety of locations and extra editing involved (example album here)
90 minutes, and/or 2 locations (within 20 mins drive, i.e. Skansie and Kopachuck Park), unlimited outfit changes, 100+ artfully edited images for digital download, plus get previews and choose what "feel" you want your images to have (i.e. natural/modern): $450 plus tax. If you choose two locations that work best at different times of the day (i.e morning at Skansie Park and evening at the Pt Defiance Rose Garden, add $75)
Have it all! This package allows us for a full photo safari! 2+ hours, unlimited outfit changes, multiple locations within a 30 min drive, 150+ artfully edited photos for digital download, plus get previews and choose what "feel" you want your images to have (i.e. natural/modern): $595 plus tax. Example album: https://www.corareuterphotography.com/p955603033
Package 5: Besties Share!
Grab your best friend and share a 60 minute package! 60 individual photos per friend (artfully edited for digital download), plus 15 photos of you together. Unlimited outfit changes: $480 plus tax
Sharing packages can also be applied to any of the other the individual packages above, as well as adding more friends; contact me for price quote.
I will clean up acne on your 10 favorite photos at no cost. Just let me know the file numbers after you download your album and I will add them to the end once done. If you want me to touch up acne on every photo, let me know beforehand; it's $35 for 30 minute shoots, and $75 for 60+ minute shoots.
Each hour I shoot typically takes me 4-5 hours of editing time. You will receive your photos in an online gallery with download instructions for you to print wherever you please. If you choose, there are also print options right from your gallery on my website. You should receive your gallery no more than 4 days after our session, but it isn't unusual for me to have them for you the next day!
For 60 minute sessions, I will clean up acne/wrinkles on your 5-10 favorite photos at no cost. (for 30 minute sessions, editing cost $25 for 5 retouched photos). Just let me know the file numbers after you download your album and I will add them to the end of your album once done. If you want me to touch up acne on every photo, let me know beforehand; it's $35 for 30 minute shoots, and $65 for 60+ minute shoots. All prices subject to sales tax.
I do not offer face-swapping services (i.e. swapping heads from one photo to another).
How to book:
I can’t wait to work with you! Please send me a message using the Contact tab above and include the following info:
1. The location you want to use. If you don't know, click on my Blog tab; I created it just to help clients choose a spot. Each entry spotlights a different location with pros and cons and examples if photos I have taken there. Be sure to click on "older posts" to see them all!
2. What package you would like. All my package prices are located under the "Sessions" tab above. Prices are at the bottom of each page.
3. Optional: your session goals, if any.
Once we decide on a date and time, a $50 deposit is due upon booking to reserve your date (via Zelle, Venmo, or Paypal), and the remainder is due on the day of your session paid via the same method.
Package 5: Gig Harbor Sandspit
(AS OF AUG 14 2021, THE BOAT PACKAGE IS TEMPORARILY ON HOLD FOR COAST GAURD APPROVAL.)
I will take you to the Gig Harbor sandpit for iconic Gig Harbor beach shots in my 23 foot SeaRay boat, which is moored in a slip right next to Skansie park. One hour, 50+ images and 2 hours editing time: $425. Add 25-30 mins at Skansie Park before-hand (morning only) for only $100 extra and 30 more images.