Graduation & Senior Sessions
There's no denying, the Class of '22 has experienced a couple of crazy years like no other.
Seniors, I believe you deserve to experience the same milestones and traditions as the classes that came before you. That's why I'm so enthusiastic about my graduation and senior sessions.
Bring your cap and gown, sports uniform, outfit changes, and props. Grab a few friends for a group session, or even your dog! It's all about capturing you, your achievements, and passions at this pivotal moment in time.
What Makes Me Different:
* You get every edited digital image that I take. Not just your 5-10 favorites.
* I will have most shoots edited and back to you for review within 48 hours.
* If it rains on your booked day, your full deposit can be applied to a different day.
* want to recreate a pose you saw on Instagram or Pinterest? Screen shot me the photo and we can do it!
* For 60 minute packages, during the editing process, I like to sneak sneak peaks and ask clients which "look" they like best. Some people prefer dark and moody. Some prefer natural. Some prefer high contrast artistic looks. Or you can just leave it up to me and get what I think looks best.
* I remove acne and pesky deep wrinkles at no additional cost. Let me know the file numbers of your top 5-10 favorites and I will "clean" them up.
*After you receive your gallery, one of my favorite thing to offer is to have clients tell me which are their few favorite photos, then I take them and edit with different effects and filters at no additional charge (60 minute packages only).
* I LOVE meeting our local seniors!! We have soooo much fun. Getting to know them at their session makes my day. I leave every senior shoot feeling better about our future.
Scroll down for senior packages
Senior Photo Packages
We can shoot anywhere you choose! Want classic Gig Harbor maritime looks? Skansie Park is amazing. Want rolling golden fields and woodsy looks? Sehmel park is my favorite. Kopachuck Park and Narrows park work well for beach sessions with rocky and driftwood. Get an idea of what you may want by perusing my full client galleries.
30 minute-mini and 40+ Digital images with 2 hours editing time: $200.
60-90 minutes, 80-120 images and unlimited outfit changes, 4 hours editing time: $325
Package 3: Gig Harbor Sandspit
(AS OF AUG 14 2021, THE BOAT PACKAGE IS TEMPORARILY ON HOLD FOR COAST GAURD APPROVAL.)
I will take you to the Gig Harbor sandpit for iconic Gig Harbor beach shots in my 23 foot SeaRay boat, which is moored in a slip right next to Skansie park. One hour, 50+ images and 2 hours editing time: $325. Add 25-30 mins at Skansie Park before-hand (morning only) for only $100 extra and 50 more images.
For $60 more and an experience you will never forget, we can also take the boat under the Narrows Bridges for some pretty epic shots with it in the background.
Contact Cora to set a date with a $50 Paypal or Zelle down-payment. If the weather is bad on our chosen day, we can reschedule at no additional cost.