Couples and Engagement Sessions
One day a few years back, I was looking to compile a fun social media post celebrating 10 years of marital bliss with my husband Justin. We have been best friends since high school, so finding a ton of photos of us together should be easy, right? I mean, we've been together nearly 20 years! But I was only able to find 15 photos of us together without the kids. FIFTEEN. Totally pathetic!
Don't be like me. Romantic photos of you and your beloved should be a priority every now and then. When my daughters are my age, I want them to have photos of their parents young and in love, despite life's daily monotony and chaos.
Schedule your couples mini today for your anniversary or Valentine's Day present.
What Makes Me Different:
* I got my start as a landscape photographer and I firmly believe that the background in any photo is just as important as the subject. I take great care in finding magical backgrounds.
* You get at least 20 artfully edited photos at a 30 min session, and at least 60 at a 60 min session, not just your 5-10 favorites.
* Have a vision? Spam me with example photos and I can hep you get into those poses!
* I will have most shoots edited and back to you for download within 7 days (at the very longest, 9 days during peak season which is August-Dec).
* If it rains on our booked day, you can apply your full deposit to another day at no additional cost.
* I have two distinct edited styles, and clients get to help choose: during the editing process, I will send a sneak peek album and ask clients which "look" they like best. Some people prefer my dark and moody look. Others prefer natural. (30 minute sessions will receive my classic natural light and bright edit). More on my two styles here.
Scroll down for session details
30 minute package:
Gig Harbor only, weekends before 12pm, and weeknights only (see locations below). 30 edited images: $275 plus tax. Available weekday evenings and weekend mornings between 9am-12pm. Package valid for a 5 person family ($10 more for each additional direct family member). Valid at these locations: Skansie Park (9-10:30am), Bella Bella Beach Sandspit on Fox Island (AM weekends and PM weeknights), Kopachuck Park (10am-noon weekends, and we would have time for the woods only), Sehmel Homestead Park (weeknights only, 2 hours before sunset). For examples from each location, click my blog tab above; it highlights each location with pro and cons and examples taken at each park. Click "older posts" to see them all. With this package, you receive your choice in the final edited style. More on that here: light and bright or moody modern
60 minute package:
Anywhere within 30 min drive of Gig Harbor; 60+ edited digital images for download: $450 plus tax.
For examples from each location, click my blog tab above; it highlights each location with pro and cons and examples taken at each park. Click "older posts" to see them all. With this package, you receive your choice in the final edited style. More on that here: light and bright or moody modern
60+ minute multiple location package:
75 minutes and two locations: $525. This package is perfect if you want to use two of the following locations in downtown Gig Harbor: Skansie Park, Anchich Park, Donkey Creek Park, and the Russell Foundation. You could even use the woods of Kopachuck as your second location. Receive 80+ edited photos.
Video Reel Add-on: I recently got a mount for my camera to hold my iPhone14 Pro, because if a photo is worth a thousand words, a video is priceless! I will have a video going the whole time of your session, and I will edit the video footage in a reel with music, capturing all the love and smiles. Because when else will you have video footage of you looking your best and loving on each other? My guess is never! If you have a favorite song, send me the youtube link and I can extract the music to use in the video, otherwise I will use my discretion. You choose vertical or horizontal. 1-minute edited video of your 30 minute session: $75. 2-minute edited video of a 60 minute session: $125. Example of a reel from a 30 minute session here.
How to Book:
I can’t wait to work with you! Please send me a message using the Contact tab above and include the following info:
1. The location you want to use. If you don't know, click on my Blog tab; I created it just to help clients choose a spot. Each entry spotlights a different location with pros and cons and examples if photos I have taken there. Be sure to click on "older posts" to see them all!
2. What package you would like. All my package prices are located under the "Sessions" tab above. Prices are at the bottom of each page.
3. How many family members and their ages. It helps me to start thinking up poses and groupings!
4. Optional: your session goals, if any.
Once we decide on a date and time, I will send you a booking page to fill out a questionnaire and sign a contract. A $50 deposit is due upon booking to reserve your date (via Zelle, Venmo, or Paypal: please contact me and I will let you know my user names on these platforms), and the remainder is due on the day of your session paid via the same method. Please remember to write your name and session date in the memo field.